My name is Ashley, but most, people call me Gazzy. I write, draw, make music, design, sew….you name it, I probably do it (or have at least tried my hand at doing it). I’m almost certain that, out of all of those things, I’m best at rambling my opinion. Hence, the blog. I was born and raised in Colorado, but moved to Los Angeles in 2010 to “escape”. Believe me, I definitely got what I asked for with that one!
I enjoy fashion, DIY, video games, comics and music. Most of all though, I am a complete geek over Japanese and Korean culture. Yup, I’m one of THOSE. I can speak Japanese, but am only beginning to learn Korean (help is welcome…please!). Other than that, here are few interesting facts about me:
– I am girl (omg, shocking right?!)
– I am 29…ugghh
– I have an extremely hard time facing my own mortality. It sucks and I refuse to think about it!
– I day dream so much that I wonder if it may be unhealthy (haha, psshhh)
– I have an arch-nemesis…and she WILL be taken down someday.
– I dream in anime a lot. It’s cool, you should try it.
– My mom says I’m special.
I will more than likely be updating my blog daily. At the very least, every other day. So, keep an eye on it 🙂